This page was last updated Monday 20 September 2021
LIMITED BOOKINGS UNTIL FRIDAY 5 NOVEMBER
- Bookings permitted for essential support services (of up to 10 people plus the worker(s) needed to run the group)
- If this does not apply to you and you have a booking during this time we will be emailing you to move your booking or to arrange a refund. Please be patient whilst we work through all of our bookings.
- To assist us with processing your refund please email your booking number, booking date, BSB and account number to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to move to a new date please log onto the booking system and move your booking or email us.
- We aim to reopen our venues when permitted in line with government restrictions for Community Facilities at the time. Please note- we will not be back to full capacity straight away as there is likely to be a cautious easing of restrictions, including limits on group numbers and density allowances.
- We are allowing a buffer of 1 business day to interpret and act on the new restrictions.
- Note we need a minimum of 21 day's notice for any new bookings.