Updated 1 September 2021
ALL OUTDOOR BOOKINGS CANCELLED UNTIL 11.59PM THURSDAY 23 SEPTEMBER
- If you have a booking during this time we will be emailing you to move your booking or to arrange refund.
- We aim to continue taking bookings from 24 September in line with government restrictions at the time. Please note there is likely to be a cautious easing of restrictions, including limits on group numbers and density allowances.
- Please don’t hesitate to contact us any time
Public Events Framework
- Public Events must register their event under the Public Events Framework
- Events fall into three Tiers depending on the size and risk factors associated with the event. The public event self-assessment tool will assist with what tier your event falls into and the COVIDSafe document requirements.
- For events over 1000, register your event before reaching out to us
- We will assess your application once it has been approved
- Depending on your event, please register at least 2-3 months before your proposed event date
- You can advertise your event after approval from both DHS and Yarra City Council
Please read below before you make a booking
- We will only give final approval once State Government COVIDSafe Plans are approved or relevant checklists and attestations are complete
- Please familiarise yourself with the Public Events Framework before making a booking
For further details please visit the Coronvirus Victoria Website
For more information please email email@example.com or phone 03 9205 5205.