Disability Led Climate Change Exhibition Opportunity
Wednesday 19 April 2023
Disabled and d/Deaf within Victoria are invited to submit a work towards an exhibition that will showcase the unique lens that Disability provides around the issues of climate change.
The exhibition is open to works up to A3 which address disability-specific concerns around the climate emergency and will be held at CLIMARTE Gallery, Richmond, 6 July – 22 August 2023.
Free entry with expressions of interest closing Friday 16 June 2023 at 5pm
- Identify as a person living with Disability.
- Submit one piece of work A3 size or smaller of any medium, but able to be hung on a gallery wall.
- Exhibition ready with hanging devices
- No gallery commission.
- Opportunity to sell your work.
- Drop artwork off from Monday 3 July to 4 July between noon – 5pm:
CLIMARTE Gallery, 120 Bridge Rd, Richmond or Arts Access Victoria, 222 Bank St, South Melbourne
Exhibition opening event Thursday 6 July 2023, 6 – 8pm Keynote speakers including the Mayor of City of Yarra
Expression of Interest form HERE
If you need support at any stage of this application or for further information, please contact Louise Marson: firstname.lastname@example.org