Venue Call Out for Leaps and Bounds Music Festival 2018
Thursday 22 March 2018
Leaps and Bounds Music Festival is back for 2018!
What originally began as a push to back local venues, musicians and business through the quiet of winter, Leaps and Bounds Music Festival continues to nurture our thriving music community, showcasing homegrown talent from up-and-coming locals, to internationally acclaimed artists alike.
What is Leaps and Bounds?
- 10 day music festival in existing music venues in Yarra, 13 - 22 July 2018
- Flagship events including Smith Street Dreaming and all ages gigs
Why does Leaps and Bounds exist?
- Celebrate Australian music
- Help musicians get more gigs
- Help venues generate more business
- Help new artists get into live music venues
- Help music industry on higher level issues
- Build new audiences
What's happening in 2018?
This year we are inviting all venues in Yarra to pitch events to be included in the Festival program.
If you are a venue wanting to pitch an event, submit an application online.
Applications close Monday 9 April.
For more information, please email Olivia Allen.